Thursday 8 August 2013

SUCCESS!!!

After about half an hour of persistence and trying different methods, finally...
SUCCESS!!

I am so excited to tell you that Savannah ate 2 meal worms! Good sized meal worms as well, especially as Savannah is so tiny!
Rocco was useless throughout the whole event. At one point he took a couple of bites at them, but other than that he really showed no interest. Dad and I decided we're not going to feed him until he eats them.

It just shows that you just need to persist. Fussy eaters will eat if you try enough.

Here's some pictures of Savannah eating the second meal worm.







I did capture a video of Savannah eating the first mealworm, but for some reason I'm struggling to upload it right now.
Keep an eye out tomorrow for it - I will update the post if I can. :-)

I hope you're as proud as Savannah as I am!

Visit us tomorrow to read about Rocco's fame, and tips on housing a new crested gecko!

Elly. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have any questions or anything to say!