Wednesday 31 July 2013

A new arrival...

Hello everybody!
I am so excited to announce the arrival of my new female harlequin!
She doesn't have a name yet, but she will do very soon.

This is her! She's so tiny and delicate!

Here are a few pictures of Rocco and No Name meeting.




I didn't really know how Rocco was going to react to the new arrival, but he was very pleased to see her and very gentle with her.
When meeting, he licked her (I assume this is similar to dogs and is a sign of affection?) multiple times. When we tried to pull him away, he reached out to her to try and get closer.
So cute!

I can imagine that these two are going to make some beautiful babies, and they are already warming up to each other fairly nicely.
Rocco is following her everywhere she goes and making sure he sleeps next to her, as if he is trying to protect her. It's precious.

The favourite names so far are 'Rosie' and 'Roxy', but I will let you know when the name is chosen.

I'll leave you with a video of them getting to know each other.
Enjoy!





Elly. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have any questions or anything to say!