Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's a boy!

We are officially following the Royal 'trend', and I am pleased to inform you that...
It's a boy!
Here's a picture of my little man chilling in the car earlier! It's a bit blurry, but isn't he precious!

Earlier on today we visited our local pet store and got Rocco sexed.
The man was positive that Rocco is male, and showed us some of the females they had in stock. Unfortunately they were much larger than Rocco, and it would be unsafe to put them together in the same vivarium!

Tomorrow we are heading off to another store in our town to see their selection of female crested geckos.
I'm hoping that I will find the perfect female of a similar age and size, and bring her home tomorrow afternoon! It would just be perfect!



Good bye from my gorgeous little man and me! Possibly the last night on his own, too!

Elly. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have any questions or anything to say!